Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm probably the most

awesome person I know. Yeah, you heard me, AWESOME. So a long time ago when I was here the first time...2001, I fell on the ice 7 times. 7 times! Back to the present...Awesome act #1 Tuesday I was texting my aunt and walking to class...I missed a step and fell down on my knees. Plus my phone went skidding across the pavement. Awesome act #2 yesterday I was walking in that same place and boom! I twisted my ankle...yes the same one I twisted just a few weeks ago, and feel onto my left knee. Geez! Today, with a little pep talk from my roommate...left, right, left, right...and a lot of praying...I was able to successfully walk past that "problem spot" twice and stay upright! Woot! Now something that really makes me awesome is that I am pretty much done with my homework that is due Monday...and it's only Thursday! Double woot! Here's a picture of my knee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment